Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This Company, one of the top three authorized by the Chinese government, is looking for an EFL Academic Trainer in China.
1. Develop new courses according to society’s requirements for English learning.
2. Randomly check the teaching situation of each campus every week, form a report, find teaching problems, and give a reasonable improvement plan.
3. Establish and improve the teaching and educational administration management system to make it process-oriented and standardized
4. Explain and recommend suitable teaching materials and teaching systems to similar institutions or public schools
5. Monthly actual teaching hours and reserve practical experience for teaching and research
6. Training and assessment of new teachers
1. Bachelor degree at least.
2. More than 2 years of relevant teaching experience for young children or More than 2 years of experience in teaching research or teaching management.
3. Education major preferred.
4. Candidates from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland preferred.
-Insurance -Summer/Winter holiday allowance of ￥3000/month
-Flight Allowance of ￥6,000
-24 hours support
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.