They are looking for teachers who are positive, active and outgoing who have a passion for education.
They are hiring for a teaching institution with a content language integrated learning (CLIL) curriculum. The students learn through creatively designed lessons in subjects such as; art, music, world culture, global leadership, science, reading, virtual PE and logical thinking. The school has an already developed curriculum, pre-prepared and tested lessons that are taught with interactive whiteboards. The company originated in Beijing and now have grown over 100 centres in China, there are over 32 schools based in Beijing and around 150 foreign teachers.
Details of Position:
- You will be responsible for delivering quality lessons to our students. The school constantly gives teachers the opportunity to learn more about teaching through an array of different training programs. Through these training programs the school has different career paths to offer.
- Student age range: 2 – 15 years old.
- Class size: 10 – 14 students in one class.
- Class length: 35 minutes to 50 minutes to 1 hour containing various creative teaching techniques.
- Working Hours: 36 Hours (You will have 5 standard working days and 2 consecutive days off-without Saturdays and Sundays); office hours, training, meeting, marketing and teaching hours; office hours, training and teaching hours.
- Curriculum: CLIL (Content Learning Integrated Language) formed curriculum, Chinese teachers provide standard English language classes, Foreign teachers provide different subject classes for students to express English language. Lesson guides and Flipcharts for interactive whiteboards are provided. Training on curriculum is provided initially and throughout the year.
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class.
- Training: You will receive 15-20 hotel paid days initial training in Beijing. Your first month’s salary is calculated on training days plus working days in your assigned centres.
- Training: On-going training throughout the year – provided by training department team of teachers (Foreign and Chinese).
- Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
- Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- Experience: TEFL certificate
- Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1-2 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||USD$3,200-$3,800 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||1st Nov 2019|
|Application Deadline:||31st Oct 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.