Fantastic Opportunity in Vietnam
Earn Money. Build Your Career. Travel the World.
The Best Opportunity to Teach in Vietnam.
This employer’s mission is to give you all the tools you need for success to teach in Vietnam. For new teachers, you receive training, coaching, support and guidance. For veteran teachers, you can take your career to the next level with a fast track to a managerial role.
You also gain teaching and management experience. You learn how to blend technology with student engagement in state of the art facilities. This allows you to have a fantastic work life balance to enjoy traveling and teaching in Vietnam.
- Highest Annual ESL Salary in Vietnam
- Highest Start-up Bonus
- Best Completion Bonus
- Monthly Housing Allowance
- Performance Based Monthly Bonuses
- No Lesson Planning – Unique Methodology
- Documents Provided – Visa, Work Permit, Residence Card
- Full Training: 2 weeks of training will get you all set up in your ESL career.
- Career Development: Opportunity for promotion to Senior Teacher, Faculty Manager and beyond.
- Ongoing Support: This school will help you throughout the whole process of teaching, as well as living in Vietnam.
- Social Life: 1000+ strong teacher community.
With over 130 centres across the country, you can live the bustling city life or relax in rural Vietnam.
- Native English Proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL (or equivalent)
Position & Responsibilities
The program brings a new style of curriculum and technology that has raised the bar of English education in Vietnam. Their unique program has an emphasis on critical thinking, creativity and character traits for success.
- 21 Teaching Hours Per Week
- 10-16 Average Class Size
- Deliver fully prepared lessons
- Classroom management skills
- Administrative duties
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 months Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||Up to $2,000 p/month Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Application Deadline:||1st Apr 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.