Sending teachers to Asia since 1990!
Teach English in Yangzhou + free Chinese lessons
This school places a huge emphasis on teacher wellness, happiness and job satisfaction, and as a result, the school has seen its foreign staff double to 42 teachers in the last two years.
Apart from an excellent salary package, the school provides highly specialized teacher training, an organized teacher structure consisting of senior teachers, supervisors, and academic managers, as well as a dedicated training manager and foreign mentor team of foreign teachers.
Teach English in Yangzhou and you’ll be sure to have a happy and exciting year ahead!
- Students: 3-18 years old (most are between 3-12).
- Class size: 12-14 students per class.
- Up to 27 hours per week, including office hours.
All necessary teaching resources will be provided. You are welcome to bring any music, games, or other teaching materials that you think will improve your classes.
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.
- A bachelor degree.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
- 18,000 RMB ($2,785) monthly salary after tax.
- Health insurance.
- Z visa provided before you arrive.
- 22 days paid holiday and 5 additional unpaid personal days.
- Airport pickup & free arrival hotel.
- Free weekly Mandarin classes (HSK level 1-3).
- 3 standby teachers (to cover teachers who are on vacation or sick).
- 18,000 RMB optional, interest-free loan to help with start-up costs.
- 5,000 RMB flight reimbursement.
- 4,000 RMB reimbursement of document notarization costs.
- 2-week comprehensive training paid 1,000 RMB per week.
- 6,000 RMB re-sign bonus.
- Foreign Welfare Officer who helps teachers in renting an apartment, getting a SIM card, setting up a bank account, etc.
More About the School
This school focuses a lot on the support and development of their teachers.
On arrival, teachers go through a training session, which covers all areas needed to teach a wide array of classes. There is also ongoing teacher development in the form of class observations, workshops, and co-teaching, all within a supportive environment that ensures teachers grow to their full potential.
Many teachers have grown and moved up into other roles, such as foreign recruitment, academics, human resources, and the welfare department.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||18000CNY Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||31st Mar 2021|
|Application Deadline:||31st Mar 2021|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.