Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This company is looking for native-level ESL teachers in Hanoi. Their clients can vary from kindergarten up to university level, also private one-on-one classes and business classes for corporations in Hanoi, depending on teachers preference and expectations.
- 12-month contract
- 90 teaching hours per month
- Teaching hours are arranged by EIV
- Teaching both permanent and cover classes (including urgent cover classes) if any. The company is responsible for informing teachers in advance and providing all necessary materials.
- Teachers will be guaranteed a fixed salary even if they cannot provide enough hours during the school year. During summer breaks, teachers will have hourly rate instead.
This guarantee salary will not be applicable for online teaching during Covid lockdown – hourly rate will be used instead.
- Salary: 36-38 mil VND per month (guaranteed during school year)
- Over-time rate :460,000 VND per hour
- Cover 100% Work permit fee.
- Housing support in the 1st month: 4 mil VND
- Join events held by EIV (teachers’ day, summer holiday, etc).
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vietnamese holidays (are not applicable during probation period)
- Travel allowance (for classes over 10 km from central Hanoi or urgent class).
- Assistance in training, finding cover teachers, legal advice.
- Completion bonus :5-10 mil VND
- Native-level English speaker
- Bachelor degree
- TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Teachers should be flexible to change teaching methods for different class types.
- Do teaching reports, marking and other requirements to ensure class’ quality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google products to work effectively.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.