Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
– Teach English, Maths, and Science to students from primary to high school level;
– Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
– Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues;
– Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
– Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Additional BenefitsYour Benefits: - Competitive monthly salary starting from 1800USD/ month depending on the qualifications and experiences; Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate - A sponsor visa letter provided; - The work permit application fee will be paid for by the Company. The employee must provide the required documents. - Transportation to and from teaching locations provided; - Free lunch; - Up to 23 paid leaves per year; - Health and social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law; - Curriculum and supporting materials provided - Ongoing support and professional development from Academic Managers - Other benefits will be shared during the interview
Requirements- Be a native-level speaker; - Have Bachelor degrees or higher; - Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate; - Have a clear background check;
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.