Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
As a growing company, they are looking for teachers to share the same mission for the this school year starting in July/August 2023.
- 9-month to 1-year contract with 90 hours of teaching hours per month during the school year (August to May)
- Teachers follow teaching and working hours are arranged by EIV.
- Teaching locations are ONLY in Hanoi.
- Fix salary per month with OT rate of 460,000 per hour
- Work permit provided
- First entry visa and state fee covered
- Housing allowance: 2 weeks at hotel/hostel upon arrival: approx. 4,000,000. EIV will advise and support teachers to look for accommodation.
- Public health insurance
- Travel allowance: for classes over 10 km from central Hanoi or urgent class – Join events held by EIV: teachers’ day, summer holiday,…
- Assistance in training, finding cover teachers, legal advice,…
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL/TESOL Cert Level 5
- English Proficiency Test (IELTS, TOEIC, etc. for non-native speakers)REQUIREMENTS
- Teachers should be flexible to change teaching methods for different class types.
- Teach both permanent and cover classes (including urgent cover classes) if any. EIV is responsible for informing teachers in advance and providing all necessary materials.
- Do teaching reports, marking and other requirements to ensure class’ quality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google products to work effectively.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.