Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Perfect for new teachers, the school specializes in young learners with classes for all ability levels. You will get comprehensive training and you can expect a professional atmosphere.
- Teach students between 6 and 18 years old. (Grade 1 – Grade 12)
- Maximum class size is 35 students.
- Participate in training, planning, activities, and events.
- Maximum 23 teaching hours per week, maximum 92 teaching hours per month.
- Monday to Friday
- Salary starting from 1,800 USD (It can be negotiated depends on your qualifiation & experience)
- Supporting visa, residence permit, work permit
- Airport pick-up
- Training on arrival and ongoing support and development over the course of the contract
- Free lunch at the office.
- Provided: Health insurance, Syllabus material, work permit application fee, visa sponsor letter, transportation from office to schools, and vice versa.
- A Vietnamese assistant for each teacher in the class
- A western Academic Manager will assist you at work and with getting settled into your social life in Viet Nam
- University Degree.
- English Teaching Certificate: CELTA/TESOL/TEFL.
- Police clearance
- Copy of passport.
- Updated CV
- Home country background check (if any)
- Vaccination card
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.