Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
– Teach English, Maths, and Science for students from primary to high school level;
– Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
– Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG;
– Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
– Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
– Be a native-level speaker;
– Have Bachelor degree or higher;
– Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
– Have a clear background check;
– Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
Additional BenefitsYour Benefits: - Competitive monthly salary; Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate - They will provide a sponsor letter for a proper visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa. - The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG. The employee must provide the required documents. - Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company; - Free lunch is provided for all employees. - Up to 23 paid leaves per year in which 11 days as public holidays and 12 annual leaves; - Health and social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law; - Curriculum and supporting materials provided - Ongoing support and professional development from Academic Managers - Other benefits will be shared during the interview
Requirements- Be a native-level speaker; - Have a clear background check;
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.