ENGLISH TEACHERS WANTED
Spark joy for learning.
Celebrating more than 20 years of experience and success!
They have expanded to more than 200 centres and school partners in over 15 countries within Asia and the Middle East. They currently have opportunities for teachers to join their team in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam from July 2020 onward.
What they are looking for:
Creative, playful and supportive teachers who are passionate about reaching the educational goals of their students. Through training and professional development, teachers will learn to employ a world-class pedagogy so they can inspire the joy of reading.
They are looking for committed teachers because they are offering a one-year contract.
Teachers will work five days per week with two consecutive days off on weekdays.
Their students are aged between 2.5 and 12 years old.
- Ideally, candidates will be located in Vietnam due to the current border closures, those outside of the country will also be considered for future positions. Candidates are advised to monitor government websites for the latest updates and travel advisories.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree and have preferably one year of classroom experience.
- Degree-level qualifications, preferably in Teaching/Education/Early Childhood Studies/English/English Literature or Linguistics.
- English as a first language with a universally recognisable accent and a strong command of both written and spoken English.
- An enthusiasm for teaching young children.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work well with Learning Centre Management.
- The ability to operate with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive monthly salary reflective of Vietnam’s cost of living.
- Sponsored work permit reimbursed upon contract completion.
- A contract completion bonus.
- Paid annual leave in addition to paid public holidays.
- Sick leave through the Vietnam Medical Insurance Authority.
- Company contributions to Health and Social insurance.
- A paid training/induction programme with I Can Read’s Professional Development Team, followed by ongoing support.
- Small class sizes, a maximum of 12 permanent students.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Contract Length:||12 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|Pay:||1500-1800 Per Month|
|Start Date:||13th Jul 2020|
|Application Deadline:||30th Oct 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.