Teach English In Vietnam
They are working with the biggest English education provider in Vietnam to bring you multiple opportunities in cities across the country. Their new style curriculum, with its emphasis on critical thinking skills and creativity, has proven so popular that they now have more than 130 language centres.
Role and Responsibilities;
Typical tasks that may be carried out include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing and delivering fully organised lessons that are provided (no lesson planning is required)
• Classroom management
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
• Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc
• Attending and contributing to training sessions and workshops
• Participating in a limited amount of paid marketing events (e.g. lesson demos) for the language centre
• Centre schedule: Tuesday-Sunday evenings, Saturday/Sunday mornings and afternoons
• Hours per week: 18-21 teaching hours, ~25-30 total hours (including
Job Offer Details;
● 25,000,000 VND startup bonus paid within first month!
● Salary starts at 32,000,000 VND per month (more with experience)
● Two days off per week (Monday plus one more day allocated Tue-Sun dependent on schedule)
● Over-time hourly rate of 525,000 VND if maximum teaching hours is surpassed
● Housing stipend or housing provided
● Small-city stipend of 3,225,000 VND (if placed outside of Hanoi/HCM)
● Bonuses: 10,750,000 VND upon twelve-month completion, 10,000,000 VND – 55,000,000 VND pioneering at 4, 8 and 12 month dependent on city.
● KPI Bonuses of up to 3,000,000 VND / month depending on classroom performance
● 20 paid national holiday including 12 flexible blocks
● Basic Vietnamese residency health insurance contribution plan
● Work permit application: reimbursement plan
● Class size of 16 maximum (10-15 avg.)
● Full week-long training provided and ongoing teacher support
● Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
Essential Skills and Requirements;
Please note that they’re serious about these minimum requirements and will not consider anyone who doesn’t meet them.
• A native-level English speaker or those holding a C1 certificate of language proficiency (or equivalent)
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher (from any discipline)*
• ESL teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA etc) OR a teaching certificate
OR a minimum of 5 years experience in teaching/training*
• Able to provide a background check (less than 6 months old) from your home
country or last country of residence*
• Able to pass a health check required by the Vietnamese government
To apply send the following documents:
– Up-to-date CV
– Copy of passport
– Copy of certification (Degree, TESOL etc)
– Photo (plain background, looking professional)
All copies sent must be clear colour scans of documents.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||1000-1200 Per Month|
|Start Date:||29th Jun 2020|
|Application Deadline:||31st Oct 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||1000|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.