ESL teaching positions
They are one of the top English educators in Vietnam.
ESL teaching positions with high stable income, attractive financial rewards and many opportunities to progress.
Established in 2009, they are one of the youngest yet fastest growing education providers in Viet Nam with an English Centre located in the centre of Ho Chi Minh City, over 80 English teaching sites, 2 international schools and collaboration with some of the largest institutions around the world: Leeds Metropolitan, Manchester Metropolitan University, Macmillan and British Council.
They have a dynamic and inspiring work environment to help develop every employee’s full potential. If you are looking for opportunities and challenges to build your ESL career, please contact them.
ABOUT THE JOB:
· $1000-$1500 NET (23,200,000-34,800,000VND) per month, based on qualifications and experience.
Note: 1 USD is worth approximately 23,200 VND and the Vietnam Average Monthly Income (2019) is 5,614,400VND ($242USD).
· Assistance in applying for business visa upon arrival, temporary residency card and financial assistance with work permit.
· Up to 24 paid annual leave.
· Up to 9 paid sick days per year.
· Teaching hour and subbing bonuses of up to 4,000,000 VND per month.
· Overtime available at 350,000VND per hour.
· Health Insurance.
· Airport pick-up upon arrival.
· Free phone and Vietnamese SIM card upon arrival.
· Fully furnished accommodation or accommodation allowance of 5,000,000 VND.
· Training and development programs.
· Contract Start Date: July/August/September/October 2020.
· Contract length: 9 months – renewable.
· Re-sign bonus of 10,000,000VND.
· Up to 10,000,000VND completion bonus.
· Career opportunities.
They also offer a high hourly rate for part-time teachers, starting at 420,000VND per hour net ($18/hour)
Candidates require the following:
· A degree
· A TEFL / TESOL/ CELTA Certificate
· A passport from UK, Ireland, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and South Africa
· Strong communication skills
· Self-motivated, ambitious, actively seeks out challenges
· Ability to apply creativity and flexibility to our curriculum
· A student-oriented mindset
· Age range between 22-50
If you are interested please email your resume including two references, copies of your passport and qualifications and an updated photo.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Contract Length:||at least 1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||1,000 - 1,500 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||3rd Aug 2020|
|Application Deadline:||31st Jul 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||80+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||many|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.