Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Are you interested in relocating to one of South East Asia’s most vibrant and dynamic cities?
Do you want to teach your passion rather than ESL? This school are currently looking for Maths, Science, English Literature and Primary Level tutors! Instead of ESL teaching, tutors can share their passion for their degree subjects, building close relationships and transforming students’ futures.
They are a Tutoring Centre rather than a school, providing academic and mentoring support to students from Vietnam’s best international schools. All you need is a flair for your subject, a strong degree, and preferably some experience working with young people.
They are offering full-time positions in Vietnam’s emerging hub of Ho Chi Minh City. They’re on the hunt for experienced tutors who can support leading international school students from Primary up to IGCSE and IB / A-Level. You’ll have flexible working hours and still be able to dedicate time to your personal projects or simply enjoy Vietnamese local life. You would be required to work between 20 – 25-hrs per week (with the option to work more).
It is a British-run company specializing in academic support for all international curricula. They’re a small, family-style set up with about 20 teachers working mostly 1-1 and in small groups. Tutors will have the opportunity to make lasting and effective relationships with their students in a supportive professional environment. They offer extensive training and curriculum guidance from international school teachers with years of experience. When you arrive in HCMC they’ll help organise every aspect of your stay from accommodation to your work permit and residency card.
There has never been a better time to be in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City). Drenched in history, Saigon is a city in the midst of a mind-boggling transformation. New skyscrapers, hip international bars and buzzing arts venues appear on an almost weekly basis. This is set amongst the last vestiges of a sleepy French Colonial past and the utterly distinctive quality of traditional street life, with its bustling coffee shops and mouthwatering food vendors. Their Study Centre is located in a leafy suburb just a short hop from the city centre, so you’ll be sure to make the most of it all whilst having ample space to relax.
- Competitive salary
- Two weeks paid holiday / year
- Job progression
- Friendly, close-knit company run by British teachers
- Contracts run from February 2023 - June 2024 and are renewable (start date is flexible)
- Visa and work permit organized and paid for by ITG (Tutor required to provide necessary documentation)
- International Standard Health Insurance - inpatient-only in Vietnam
- Support with inbound flight costs
- Initial accommodation and airport pickup organised upon arrival
- New staff welcoming program provided and regular social events with the team
- Admin support to assist with all areas of the transition to Vietnam
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant subject area
- 1 year professional experience - not necessarily teaching experience
- A teaching qualification - PGCE / Masters in Education / TEFL
- Be a native-level speaker and hold a valid passport from English-speaking countries
- Subject knowledge excellence
- Experience working with young people
- Ability to make excellent, empathetic relationships with young people in a personal, 1-1 environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to work closely and collaboratively in a small team
- Teaching / tutoring experience at primary or secondary level.
- Experience in schools or working with young people
- Flexibility, initiative, excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.