This company provides English classes with Native-level English teachers in kindergartens and schools of Kyiv, Lviv, Dnipro, Odessa and Kharkiv cities. They’re currently seeking teachers to start working from 1 September onward (it means the candidates should arrive 5-10 days prior the start of school year).
They offer a competitive salary (16 USD/hour), accommodation and all teaching materials are provided.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods
Participating in training workshops and meetings (once per 3 months)
Regular communication with our office
Participating in retention activities (Halloween, Christmas etc.)
Participating in demo lessons (paid ones)
Participating in video assessment lessons (paid ones)
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive hourly rate based on experience and interview performance*
Accommodation provided (separated bedroom in a shared apartment)
Ongoing training in a group setting
Visa support **
* within the probation period we offer 400-450 UAH per hour depending on the working performance of a candidate and guarantee 15 hours as a minimum of working hours per week. Possible to increase up to 25 working hours.
** the candidate arrives in Ukraine on a tourist visa. After completing the probation period they organize the process of getting a temporary residence card.
1. Must be a native-level English speaker (they only consider teachers from the US, the UK, Ireland, Canada and Australia)
2. In-classroom ESL experience with the young learners (3-6 years old) at least 1 year
3. In-classroom ESL experience with the young learners (6-10 years old) at least 1 year
4. CELTA, TESOL or equivalent TEFL Teaching Certificate
5. BA degree
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.