This company is one of the largest residential summer schools in the UK, with four campuses and over 1000 students excepted from 70 countries.
They were established in 2013 to try and offer more value and a better experience for children attending summer schools, and since then these values have only gotten stronger. They focus on 4 main areas to achieve this and briefly they are:
- They have an industry-leading staff to student ratio, meaning they can spend more one-2-one time with students, and their teachers join in with all activities and excursions to encourage the use of English.
- They offer unique, high-value excursions, including their now-famous OVERNIGHT excursions to either a medieval castle or a safari park!
- They push the boundaries on what activities can be offered at a summer school, from zombie runs, escape games, assault courses and music festivals.
- They cap each language to 20%, meaning there is a maximum of 30 children with the same mother tongue as other children on campus, in reality, it will be far less.
This company are looking for vibrant and enthusiastic teaching staff to join their team to provide a wonderful summer for all of their students. Their students range from 7-18 years.
– Teaching a class of international students at their residential summer schools
– Classes split by age and ability with maximum class sizes of 15
– Syllabus and lesson plans provided, but freedom to create your own
– Residential position (full board + accommodation)
– 6 days a week with 1 full day’s holiday
– 15 teaching hours per week, split over 4 days
– Planning time built in, with support from our teaching co-ordinator
– Welfare and activity support in addition to teaching responsibilities
£350 per week + full board accommodation
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||2-7 Week(s)|
|Job Type:||Summer Camp|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Summer School|
|Pay:||350 Per Week|
|Start Date:||4th Jul 2020|
|Application Deadline:||31st Mar 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||20+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.