xukcamps TEFL in Summer Camps
Teach fun, engaging & interactive English lessons, contributing to an outstanding language programme.
This company are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, flexible, creative and energetic staff. Experience of teaching young learners in a summer school environment is desirable.
- A maximum of 21 teaching hours/week, plus planning and some additional duties.
- Deliver engaging and dynamic lessons, building a good rapport with the students.
- Assist with testing students, supervision of trips, excursions & airport transfers.
- Address students’ behavioural and emotional issues, assisting the pastoral team.
- Applications from EU Nationals or those in possession of a working visa/permit will only be considered.
- Successful candidates are subject to a full DBS check.
You can Expect:
- £415 per week.
- Full board accommodation.
- Superb facilities in 2 private schools.
- Fantastic resources & interactive whiteboards.
- Full training provided with an experienced management team.
- The camps have been rated Outstanding by Ofsted and accredited with the BAC.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||5-6 Week(s)|
|Job Type:||Summer Camp|
|School Type:||Summer School|
|Pay:||£415 Per Week|
|Start Date:||3rd Jul 2020|
|Application Deadline:||3rd Jul 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.