This company has been working in the EFL field since 1985 and is seeking EFL teachers for immediate employment and September 2019.
This company has been working in the EFL field since 1985 and is seeking EFL teachers for immediate employment and January 2020. This is the first language school approved by the Turkish Standards Institute, is a highly professional school and is very well known in the area.
Diyarbakir is a pleasant historical city which dates back to 3000 B.C. The city has a population of approximately 1,500,000 people, with a university population of 30,000 students. Academy is located in a choice residential area in the city centre.
Salary and Benefits:
- $1000 – $1300 US dollars net monthly salary, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Return airfare and fully-furnished accommodation on school premises provided.
- Work and residence permit procedures undertaken and costs met.
- Two-week paid leave upon completion of a one year contract.
- Excellent opportunity for professional development.
- Applicants must have a degree (preferably in Education, English or related fields.)
- TEFL Certificate
- They need well-qualified, energetic and committed EFL teachers who speaks English to a fluent level
Only applicants meeting requirements with required documents and information will receive a prompt reply to their applications.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||$1000 - $1300 Per Month|
|Start Date:||31st Mar 2020|
|Application Deadline:||30th Jan 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.