Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This Thailand Recruiting team is actively conducting interviews & recruiting for teaching positions.
Term 1: AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2023.
A successful interviewee will receive an Employment Contract start date for AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2023.
- 42,300 THB (EP/Content) salary per month plus 500 THB per hour if overtime
- 12 months (EP/Content) academic year contract that can be extended for additional years and additional benefits. *No unpaid months or reduced pay due to school holidays or reduced teaching hours*
- Monthly supplemental attendance bonus of 750 THB per month
- End of Contract bonus up to 34,000 THB
- Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase minimum
- AETNA medical insurance
- AETNA dental insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation (an additional week for every additional year of employment up to 4 weeks).
- All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually) *These are mandatory government holidays in addition to the paid vacation.
- 4-7 Paid personal/sick days (unused personal days reimbursed at 500 THB per day at the end of the contract).
- Assistance with visa extension and in obtaining a Non-B visa (Teacher must provide proper documentation-Original degree/TEFL/Police clearance)
- Work permit and teacher’s license paid by BFITS
- Assistance (if needed) in locating housing
- Airport pickup (if needed)
- Yearly professional development training is provided for free during school breaks. Topics of training based on teacher requests and needs.
- Western Management Style
- Teaching hours range from 15-20 hours a week.
- Class sizes range from 25-35 students per class with air-conditioned classrooms, LCD projectors, Apple TV.
- School hours are approximately 07.30-16.30 Monday to Friday.
- Curriculum and lesson breakdowns are already developed and provided to the teacher.
- All teaching materials are supplied by BFITS in paper or digital format: Textbooks, Slides, Online Learning Platforms, etc; However, teachers MUST develop their engaging Slides/Lessons using the material given
** All EP classrooms are equipped with LCD projectors so PowerPoint/Google Slides experience is needed **
- Teach subject content to assigned classes as per the schedule provided.
- Adapt and deliver PowerPoint lessons provided by BFITS.
- Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
- IT skills are a prerequisite for this position.
- Maintain weekly office hours.
- Maintain student grading/assessment using the company’s online Learning Management System.
- Attend office meetings or professional development held during office hours (if/when needed).
- Must be a Native-level English Speaker (i.e. Passport from the USA, CANADA, UK, IRELAND, AUSTRALIA, or NEW ZEALAND)
- You must send your Bachelor’s Degree AND Transcripts ONLY (they will need the Bachelor’s degree certificate to apply for NON-B documents).
- Copy of your CV/Resume
- Police Clearance (can be local or national reports/checks)
- Basic Office/IT Skills
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.