Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
The school is located in downtown Bangkok, a mere 3 mins walk to one of the main stations, “Saphan taksin” BTS sky train station.
They are a local Thai Christian nursery, KG and elementary school. The school was founded by Presbyterian missionaries in 1918, and has since continued the tradition of anchoring on character building in addition to its academic focus in languages and STEM programs.
- Teachers are expected to teach around 20 hours a week, and will be teaching students of various ages from KG to grade 1-6. Teachers will prepare lessons, conduct classes and prepare homework and examinations. Class size is a at around 20+ students.
- There is not specific length of the contract, depending on the discussion with and persona wish of candidate. Prefer at least 1 full academic year if possible, even longer would be great but also welcome 1 semester, volunteer work, summer school, part time, etc. Open to all options and arrangements and can be discussed.
Salary and benefits
- Starting salary at 35,000 Baht/Month or, if direct experience in the education field, starting salary would be at 45,000 Baht/Month. The school has housing on site, if prefer, and will also handle and pay for work permit and working visa for the teacher. The teacher is entitled to all Thai holidays during the school year including days off, sick days.
- Minimum 120-hours of TEFL is acceptable.
- Bachelor degree in any related field, does not have to be in Education, but prefer at least some experience working with students.
Additional BenefitsThe school will provide work permit and working visa. The school will provide airport pick up service upon first arrival.
RequirementsBachelor degree in any related field, doesn’t have to be education major but prefer teaching experience if possible.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.