ESL TEACHERS WANTED
Teach English abroad in Asia and do rewarding work!
Teach English in Thailand (5 cities available)
-You are a native-level speaker.
-A bachelor’s degree or better.
-A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
-A clear criminal background.
With Thailand’s countless beaches and warm, friendly people, you can choose to have a calm and relaxing lifestyle, or instead take part in the active nightlife!
This job is available in; Khon Kaen, Kanchanaburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Suphanburi and Samut Sakhon.
• 20 to 30 teaching hours a week.
• Class sizes: maximum 10.
• Mostly at the school with some occasional outside classes.
• All classrooms are fully equipped with whiteboards, markers, and teaching aids.
• Teachers are encouraged to develop and use their own support materials in accordance with the academic standards of the school.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• 40,000 – 50,000 THB per month.
• 14 days holiday (unpaid).
• Arrival hotel costs covered for the first few days.
• Visa costs covered (50% after 6 months, 50% paid after 12 months).
• End of contract bonus 10,000 THB.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Khon Kaen, Thailand|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||50000 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||28th Sep 2020|
|Application Deadline:||7th Sep 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||4|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.