Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Additional BenefitsTeaching Jobs Across Thailand For May 2023 - The New Thai School Year Start Date.
- Teaching Jobs Across Thailand Chiang Rai Lamphun Lampang Tak Sukhothai Phitsanulok Kamphaeng Phet Ang Thong Petchabun Satun Phrae
- They have multiple teaching jobs across Thailand for May 2023-The New Thai School Year Start.
- They aid in finding accommodation, provide in-country support 24/7 + we give you a reimbursement for the cost of the visa extension and work permit after completing an entire school year teaching.
- They also provide a Thailand Focused Teacher Training Course for teachers who have never taught in Thailand.
- The teaching positions that they have available include teaching English, Math, Science, Health, Sports, and IT, all using English as the language of Instruction.
- Assistance finding suitable accommodation-Rent & utilities are always a personal responsibility; however, they are inexpensive!
- The contract period is preferably an entire school year, which is May-March.
- Kindergarten, Elementary Schools, and Secondary Schools are available.
- Schools' locations are in Thailand's Upper Central, Northern & Northwestern regions and a few other regions.
- Between 18-25 lessons per week- (Typically 50 minutes duration per lesson.)
- Salary range 25,000-35,000 Baht/Month
- They facilitate a Teacher Training Course and Thai Cultural Orientation for teachers that have never taught in Thailand before in the beautiful province of Sukhothai.
- The Training introduces you to Thai Culture, Thai Language, the Thai School environment, Health and Safety, Lesson Planning, and Classroom Management Techniques.
- The Training Program includes an excursion to one of Thailand's most impressive World Heritage Sites, The Sukhothai Historical Park, the first-ever Capital City of Thailand 800 years ago.
- The Training and Thai Cultural Orientation has a fee payable upon arrival in Thailand of 6,000 THB. The price includes accommodation during training days, travel, lunch, training sessions, Thai language, Thai Cultural Orientation, and excursion.
- Pre-departure guidance so you understand how to obtain a Thai visa, & what you need to bring with you!
- They process the paperwork for your Non-Immigrant B Visa from the Thai Embassy in Laos, Work Permit & Teaching License.
- They provide in-country support 24/7.
- They will aid you in opening your very own Personal Thai Savings Bank Account with a Visa ATM Card once they have processed your Thai Work Permit.
- They aid you in acquiring your very own Thai Sim Card.
- Paid Thai National Holidays
- Assistance finding accommodation.
- Thailand Focused Teacher Training Course and Thai Cultural orientation for teachers that have never taught in Thailand before or who have taught in Thailand but not in the Formal Thai School System.
- They provide a Reimbursement for the cost of the visa extension and work permit after completing an entire school year of teaching, which is 5,000 THB.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- TEFL Certificate is an advantage for a Nativ English Speaker and a requirement for Non-Native English Speakers.
- TOEIC Test taken in Thailand for Non-Native English Speakers
- No previous experience is necessary.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.