Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
As an instructional teacher in your classroom, you will help eager students improve their communication skills by introducing classroom activities and learning activities.
Teachers shall attend school from Monday-Friday 7.30 am to 4.30 pm for an ordinary day/week. Teaching hours per week are between 18-22 hours, with the rest as office hours.
Students are between 12-18 years old and have an above-average level of English, as most teaching positions available are in English Programs.
Teachers must comply with School Curriculum.
Teachers shall complete all agreed tasks on schedule.
Teachers will provide learning evaluation grades when requested.
Teachers shall create lesson plans according to the curriculum for all scheduled periods.
Lesson plans must be submitted to the assigned manager when and where requested.
A teacher can utilize the following resources for designing lesson plans and course content; however, they are not limited to, Libraries, publishers, and websites and shall share information with colleagues.
Teachers should participate in morning greeting gate duty if requested.
Teachers shall facilitate classes according to the lesson plan and curriculum.
Teachers shall also assist in the growth and development of the students.
- The salary is 30,000 - 35,000 Baht/Monthly
- Successful applicants receive a guaranteed Job in a Thai School teaching English, or if qualifications permit, a job teaching Math, Science, Health, Sport, or IT.
- Pre-departure guidance, so you understand how to obtain a Thai visa & what you need to bring with you!
- Teachers receive assistance with the paperwork for the Non-Immigrant B Visa, Work Permit & Teaching License.
- Teachers receive assistance in-country support 24/7.
- Teachers receive assistance opening their Thai Savings Bank Account with a Visa ATM Card.
- They assist in acquiring your very own Thai Sim Card.
- Teachers receive Paid Thai National Holidays.
- They will reimburse a teacher the cost of the actual work permit and the cost of the actual visa extension, which equals 5,000THB
- Note: They take care of all the paperwork and legal aspects of your teaching job abroad so that you can focus on your students and exploring Thailand.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in any subject.
- If you are not from a country on the Thai Governments list of Native English Speaking countries, you will need an English Proficiency Exam certificate.
- You must bring the original degree, certificates & transcripts with you to Thailand, and the Degree must be legalized in your home country and then authenticated at the Thai Embassy in your Home Country.
- Age Range: 22-60 years old, and must be in good health.
- Contract Period: The contract period is preferably an entire school year, which is May-March or November to October.
- Experience: Teaching jobs in Thailand require no previous experience.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.