EFL Teaching to Teenagers
Teach Information Technology in English at a prestigious Rayong high-school school along the beautiful eastern coast of Thailand.
- IT Teachers Rayong (Thailand)
- Only two hours from Bangkok by car, Rayong City is a popular getaway destination among-st urban holidaymakers who prefer a more peaceful beach atmosphere than the nearby touristy Pattaya. Separated from Koh Samet by a 45-minute ferry ride, the city area feels like a world apart. It retains a pleasantly localised atmosphere, where you can enjoy a great seafood meal or dig their toes into the soft white sand.
- Teach Information Technology in English at a prestigious Rayong high-school school along the beautiful eastern coast of Thailand.
- English Program high/secondary school level (M1-M6).
- 20 hours a week.
- All air-conditioned and fully equipped classrooms.
- 25-30 students in a class.
- Curriculum and books provided.
- Thai co-teacher to assist you.
- Working hours 7:45 am-4:00 pm.
Salary and Benefits:
- 38,000 Baht a month for the full 12 months (Paid holidays).
- Contract will be direct with the school.
- Free Work Permit.
- 5% salary raise each year.
- Full Social Security, Free hospital treatment.
- FREE teacher’s license.
- Thai bank account on arrival.
- 24/7 full assistance.
- Native level English speaker.
- Must hold a passport from a native English speaking country due to visa regulations.
- Have at least a bachelor degree.
- TEFL Certificate
- IT related degree/qualifications or experience required.
- Must be hardworking and reliable.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Rayong, Mueang Rayong District, Thailand|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Pay:||38,000 TBH Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||22nd Oct 2019|
|Application Deadline:||31st Oct 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.