Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This job is available in Khon Kaen, Kanchanaburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Suphanburi and Samut Sakhon.
This international chain has over 300 schools in Asia, especially in Japan, China and Taiwan.
- Teach students up to 18 years old.
- Max 10 students per class.
- 20 to 30 teaching hours a week.
- Occasional outside classes.
- All classrooms are fully equipped with whiteboards, markers, and teaching aids.
- You have the freedom to use your own support materials if they fall within academic standards.
- You have a passport from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, or South Africa.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
- 40,000 – 50,000 THB per month.
- 14 days holiday (unpaid).
- Visa costs covered (50% after 6 months, 50% after 12 months).
- Arrival hotel costs covered for the first few days.
- A western Academic Manager will train you, and support you with anything needed outside of work.
- End of contract bonus 10,000 THB.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.