EFL Teacher Needed
Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life.
Various positions are available at an institute in Thailand’s capital, Bangkok.
Salary and Benefits
– 43,000 Baht/ month
– Health insurance provided
– Assistant to find accommodation
– Pick up at the airport
– TEFL course provided if you do not have TEFL
– 22 days of holiday
– Teaching materials provided
– Positions: + 2 ESL Teachers + 2 Science teachers + 2 Math teachers
– Students age: Primary – Middle school
– Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
– No more than 25.5 teaching hours/week
– Students ages 6-18
Due to visa regulations, only candidates holding a passport from the following countries can be considered for the role: UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.
Minimum of Bachelors degree
What you need to know:
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Pay:||£1032/month Per 0|
|Start Date:||15th May 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||6|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.