This company are now hiring their teachers’ team for the coming academic year May 2021- Mar 2022.
9 schools available across Thailand (kindergarten, primary and high school level)
-Work visa and work permit are provided
-Salary starts from 32,000thb/month (Native-level English Speakers) and from 30,000thb/month (European).
You will teach conversational English 5 days a week (Monday-Friday), approx.. 20 hours of classes per week + 15 hours of office time. The teaching material/curriculum is provided by the school, you are free to use the lesson plans of your choice.
The contract is renewable for another semester (with 10,000thb bonus).
A clean private studio accommodation with WIFI, A/C, furnished is pre-arranged for about 4,000thb/month.
– 2 contract lengths options: 5.5 or 11 months
– pre-arranged transportation on site
– bank account set up & accident insurance
– 7/7 assistance throughout employment
– free orientation and transportation from your current location to the placement location
– visa and work permit assistance
Note: A quarantine of 10 days in a designated hotel is needed upon arrival (approx. cost is 700usd) as well as COVID insurance (150usd)
– be Native-level English Speaker (European will also be considered)
– hold a bachelor degree or/and teaching experience or/and TEFL/TESOL.
– BE CURRENTLY IN THAILAND
To APPLY please email:
– your resume with photo, date of birth & nationality
– a short video introduction of yourself (approx. 1 min long)
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.