Private Language School
Why not consider a job teaching English in the beautiful island nation of Taiwan, voted InterNation's 2019 best country for expats?
Why not consider a job teaching English in the beautiful island nation of Taiwan, voted InterNation’s 2019 best country for expats? Founded in 1983, this company is the largest and most recognised private language school system in Taiwan. They employ more than 600 native level English-speaking teachers in 250+ schools across Asia, including Taiwan, China, South Korea, and Singapore. Their staff has more than 35 years of experience looking after both new and experienced teachers just like you. With this company, you’ll work directly with a stable, well-established educational organisation.
- Positions are available at their preschools and language schools throughout Taiwan, working with students ranging from 2 years old to 14 years old.
- The minimum guaranteed contract hours per week is 20 hours, with an average teaching load of 25 hours.
- Full curriculum, materials, and training are provided. They offer ongoing support to our teachers to ensure they are effective and successful in the classroom.
- Best of all, they are not a recruitment agency, and do not charge any fees.
- More info can be found on their website
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|Pay:||60,000 NTD Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||20th Nov 2019|
|Application Deadline:||31st Mar 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.