ENGLISH TEACHER WANTED
Teach English abroad in Asia and do rewarding work!
Wanted: English Teacher in Taiwan (2 cities available)
This English teaching job will have you teaching for one of the biggest British-owned TEFL companies in Asia and in Taiwan. The school provides all the books, CDs, educational toys and teaching resources needed to teach the curriculum. You are welcome to bring any music, games, and other materials to adjust classes to suit your style.
This job is available in Taichung and Tainan.
- You have a passport from the United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or Ireland.
- Associate or Bachelor degree.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- You enjoy working with young learners!
Salary and Benefits
- 600-640 TWD (20.45-21.80 USD) starting hourly rate.
- 15,000 TWD (510 USD) end of contract bonus.
- 20 teaching hours per week guaranteed.
- National health insurance provided.
- Structured curriculum and courses.
- Western academic management, orientation and welfare support.
- Career development opportunities in Taiwan.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||640 Per Hour|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||2nd Nov 2020|
|Application Deadline:||26th Oct 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||7|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.