Sending teachers to Asia since 1990!
Wanted: Energetic Teacher for Taiwanese Kids
The students are ages 3-12. You have freedom to adjust your classes to your style and bring any music and games.
This English teaching job will have you teaching for one of the biggest British-owned TEFL companies in Asia. The school provides all the books, CDs, educational toys and teaching resources needed for the curriculum.
This job is available in Taichung, Tainan and Hsinchu.
- You have a passport from the United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or Ireland.
- Associate or bachelor degree.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- A clear criminal background.
- You enjoy working with young learners!
Salary and Benefits
- 600-640 TWD (21.45-22.90 USD) starting hourly rate.
- National health insurance.
- 14 days holiday.
- 20 teaching hours per week guaranteed.
- Career development opportunities in Taiwan.
- Structured curriculum and courses.
- Western academic management, orientation training and welfare support.
- 15,000 TWD end of contract bonus.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Multiple cities, Taiwan|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||640TWD Per Hour|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||29th Mar 2021|
|Application Deadline:||15th Mar 2021|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||7|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.