Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
- Teachers must be punctual and record a video at least once a month (showing teaching mode).
- Cross-disciplinary theme mode, with one theme activity per month.
- Establish good interaction with parents through the app.
- Middle school assistance is flexible.
- Must grade homework and tests, write contact books, occasionally participate in weekend activities, and interact with parents.
- The school provides lesson plans, educational training, and teaching materials.
Teaching hours: 18 hours/week, Office hours: 2.5 hours/week
Mon., Wed., Thur., Fri. > Office: 13:30-14:00, Teaching: 14:00-18:00
Tue. > Office: 15:30-16:00, Teaching: 16:00-18:00
Class size: 12 students/class
Students’ age: 7-12
- Monthly Salary: NTD 57,000
- Accommodation subsidy: NTD 3000
- Overtime teaching pay: NTD 700
- At least a year of teaching experience is a plus.
- TEFL Certificate
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.