Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Teach English to children 3-12 years old.
- 8-16 students per class.
- Full curriculum provided.
This English teaching job will have you teaching for one of the biggest British-owned TEFL companies in Asia.
The school provides all the books, CDs, educational toys and teaching resources needed for the curriculum.
- You have a passport from the United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or Ireland.
- Associate or bachelor degree.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- A clear criminal background.
- You enjoy teaching young learners!
Salary and Benefits
- 600-640 TWD (21.80-23.25 USD) starting hourly rate.
- National health insurance.
- 14 days holiday.
- 20 teaching hours per week guaranteed.
- Career development opportunities in Taiwan.
- Structured curriculum and courses.
- Western academic management, orientation training and welfare support.
- 15,000 TWD end of contract bonus.
Additional BenefitsNational health insurance. 14 days holiday. 15,000 TWD end of contract bonus.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.