Recruitment agency in China
Required arrival time: ASAP or September 2020.
Positions available: Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher, Primary school Homeroom Teacher, Math teacher (middle school) and a Science teacher (middle school).
Working time: Monday-Friday 8:00-17:00.
Class size: 20-25 students (kindergarten), 25-30 students(primary).
Teaching loads: maximum of 20 periods every week.
Your duties will include:
1. Design and follow teaching plans.
2. Undertake a variety of activities and instructional methods to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities.
3. Assess children’s performance and progress to ensure they are mastering skills on a regular basis.
4. Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing.
5. Co-teach with the classroom teachers and actively participate in the co-planning and co-evaluation.
6. Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations.
7. Carry out the professional duties of the homeroom teacher.
1. At least a Bachelor Degree from university.
2. Native-level speaker for Homeroom and ESL teachers. Must be proficient in English for subject teachers and have a relevant educational background.
3. Teaching experience is preferred.
4. IB qualification is preferred.
5. Must be in China now.
Salary and benefit:
-Provide housing allowance, insurance, flight allowance, shipping allowance and three meals will be included.
-Work visa will be provided.
1. Passport page.
2. Resume with cover letter.
3. Degree or related qualification certificate.
4. Reference letter.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers|
|Pay:||18000RMB-22000RMB Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||1st Sep 2020|
|Application Deadline:||16th Aug 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||4|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.