A language centre passionate about delivering exciting and dynamic classes that really make a difference and aid learning in a comfortable fun way.
This academy is a language centre passionate about delivering exciting and dynamic classes that really make a difference and aid learning in a comfortable fun way. They are an energetic and fun business to work with, based in a beautiful part of the city of Las Palmas, Spain.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable teacher to join the growing team of academic professionals.
- Classroom management and basic administration
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers and graded exercises
- Preparing exciting and entertaining activities to learn English
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- Other position available to teach young learners aged 9-11
- Applicants must be native level speakers and authorised to work in the EU.
- Police criminal records check from both Spain and your home country should be provided.
- Experience teaching Trinity or the Cambridge syllabus to young learners or adults is desirable.
- The role is open to all graduates or experienced and motivated teachers. Candidates with teaching credentials and/or experience teaching early childhood, teenagers or adults is preferred.
- Talent and a clear vocation for teaching is very desirable.
- TEFL certificate
- Friendly and confident manner
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and an adaptable teaching style
- Creative skills and ideas for developing the syllabus with practical and interesting lessons
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Sensitivity, tolerance and patience
- Sufficient Spanish to provide feedback to clients or children’s parents
What you need to know:
|Location:||Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain|
|Contract Length:||At least 1 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||TBC Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Jan 2020|
|Application Deadline:||2nd Feb 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.