Qualified TEFL Teacher
Sevilla is the vibrant capital of Andalusia, the second largest Spain´s largest autonomous communities and internationally recognised as one of the worlds best tourist destinations.
Sevilla is the vibrant capital of Andalusia, the second largest Spain´s largest autonomous communities and internationally recognised as one of the worlds best tourist destinations. San José de La Rinconada is a commuter town situated just 12 km to the north, and easily accessible by the local train network.
- English language school established in 1999. They are located a short distance from the centre of Sevilla, just two stops on the local train service.
- They pride themselves on the reputation and success gained, based on providing the highest level of teaching, the latest didactic materials along with friendly and professional attention to students/clients and staff.
- At all times they strive to give a balanced method of teaching where the learning process is as enjoyable as possible, without losing sight of the academic goals of today’s language learner in Spain.
- The centre caters for very young learners (from the age of 4), primary and secondary school ages, as well as adults. Typically the young learners continue their English education up to high school / tertiary level, with the aims of obtaining an official title which recognises their achievements (Cambridge ESOL exams).
- Their background is strong at an academic level of Linguistics, together with a vast practical knowledge of EFL methodology. They’ll provide an in-house continual teacher-training programme and enable teachers to attend various external workshops and conferences throughout the year, the costs of which are fully covered. Teachers are observed with the aim of providing constructive feedback and further guidance.
- The contracted hours will be over four afternoons/evenings, Monday to Thursday, and all classes take place at the centre.
- The starting date is Monday 16th December (applicants unable to start until January may be considered) until the end of June 2020, with the possibility of a further contract for the following school year.
- Mondays to Thursdays only, afternoon/evenings. 16 hours teaching per week (time for preparation and marking is allotted in the contract)
Salary and Benefits:
- All local and national holidays are included in the salary as are the Xmas (typically two weeks) and Easter (1 week) breaks.
- The academic year goes from mid September to the end of the 3rd week of June.
- A finiquito is paid at the end of each contract in June and a two-week bonus is paid to returning teachers at the start of the academic year in September.
- All contracts are in accordance with Spanish Labour regulations and awards. Full social security benefits are automatically provided by the state.
- Travel costs are not included
- Net pay €950.
- Couple recruitment available
- Applicants will have at least 1 year’s classroom teaching experience in a similar position,
- Preferably have an awareness of the CEFRL and knowledge of / experience with Cambridge English exams.
- Provide a Criminal Records Background Check
- TEFL certificate
- Native level English speaker
- Applicants must have a university degree
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||7 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||950 EUR Per Month|
|Start Date:||7th Jan 2020|
|Application Deadline:||21st Jan 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.