English Teacher's Needed
They are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic teacher to join their team from January to June 2020
- They are a small, friendly language school with British management. Opened in 1986, their school is located in the town centre of Lorca in the south-east province of Murcia. Their teaching team provides high quality language training for children, young learners, adults and companies in the local area.
- Lorca is in the region of Murcia in the south-east of Spain and has a population of around 80,000. It is a typical bustling Spanish town with everywhere a short walking distance away. It is a great place to learn and practice Spanish with language exchange groups taking place frequently near the school during the week. There are many bars and restaurants serving tapas, typical of the region, and plenty of cafes to sit outside and enjoy the 320 days of sunshine which Lorca has each year. The coastal town of Aguilas (30km from Lorca) is easily reached by train and bus, as is Murcia, the capital city of the region. The nearest airports to Lorca with bus and train connections are Alicante and Murcia.
- The position involves mainly teaching general English to children and young learners (4-18 years) and Cambridge exam preparation (B1 level). They also have one-to-one adult students learning general and business English.
- Contract is for 25 teaching hours per week. No weekend work and holidays are paid at Christmas and Easter.
- Full paid, in-house training is provided at the start of the contract and on-going training sessions are held throughout the academic year.
- Part-time positions are also available.
- Have English at first language level.
- Previous teaching experience of different ages and levels, especially young learners and teens is essential.
- Have a European Union Passport.
- Have a university degree.
- Have a 120 hour TEFL certificate.
- Be comfortable teaching different levels, including young children, teens and adults.
- Knowledge of Cambridge PET and FCE exams would be an advantage.
- A knowledge of Spanish would be an advantage though not a necessity.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Lorca, Murcia, Spain|
|Contract Length:||6 Month(s)|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||(Details on application) Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||8th Jan 2020|
|Application Deadline:||21st Dec 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.