Entry level teaching position available in the beautiful historic city of Leon for the school year 2021/22 (4th October 2021 – 24th June 2022). Please note, you will need to arrive by 15th September in order to get all paperwork completed before starting the job.
Working in a small but dynamic team on the university campus, this would be the ideal opportunity for a recent graduate looking to gain experience and develop in his/her career.
The right candidate is not required to have any teaching experience (outside the TEFL training undertaken) however, any classroom experience will be valued.
Training and support will be provided by a CELTA qualified teacher during the first weeks of the job.
The job involves teaching a variety of different levels from CEFR level B1 to C2 and preparing students for official exams (Cambridge English and others).
There will be between 16 and 20 hours per week of teaching, Monday to Friday, possibly some mornings, however classes will mainly be in the afternoons and evenings.
· Planning and leading classes in English.
· Motivating and engaging learners in activities.
· Correcting learners’ work.
· Dynamic and enthusiastic person.
· Passion for working with all age groups.
· Confident leader of a group.
· University degree, preferably in Spanish.
· TEFL certificate (CELTA ideally).
· Intermediate level in Spanish language.
Salary and benefits
· €12-14 per hour (after tax), with possible bonus.
· Support and training.
· Help with finding accommodation.
· Opportunities to practice Spanish.
· Low cost of living.
Please note: the map location on this listing is incorrect, they are located in León city.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.