English Language Teacher Needed
If you have a passion for working within an international and fresh environment, enjoy working with people and helping them reach their objectives and if you're driven and enjoy a challenge, then this is the perfect role for you.
This employer is looking for lively and enthusiastic English teachers to join their schools in Zaragoza. Most of the teachers at the two schools teach a variety of types of classes including General English, Kids, Exam Preparation and Company classes however some specialise in one or two. The team of over 120 employees is motivated and proactive with the common aim of striving for excellence and quality.
- They offer a permanent contract with benefits and great opportunities to develop within the team; from teaching to marketing and design, professional development is key to our ongoing success and an integral part of their company values.
- You’ll work 34 hours per week on a full-time contract.
Salary and Benefits:
- One week initial training provided.
- 26 days holiday (majority of which must be taken in July/August) and 14 public holidays.
- Start-up accommodation and lunch provided during initial training week.
- Centre open all year providing stable employment.
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
- Ongoing weekly professional training and development.
- Opportunities for professional progression and promotion.
- Stylish working premises in a historical yet modern and well equipped buildings.
- A professional company which complies with employment law.
- If you have experience teaching exam preparation classes and/or a valid driving licence that would be a major plus!
- Native level of English.
- TEFL certificate.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1+ Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||15,000 - 21,000 euros per year Per 0|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||1st Oct 2019|
|Application Deadline:||13th Oct 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||40+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.