English Teachers Wanted
They are looking for an English teachers to join their expanding team.
They are looking for responsible, enthusiastic and energetic teachers who hold a TEFL certificate, to take part in their team.
- Starting date: 1st September.
- Student age: 3 – Adults.
- Class size: small groups, maximum 9 or 10.
- Teachers will be provided students textbooks and practice books .
- Working hours: 25 hours per week.
- Teachers should be reliable and work well in a team.
- €1.100 net, pay once a month.
- TEFL Certificate.
- Speak at a Native English level.
- Preferably outgoing, reliable, works well in a team.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||10 months Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||1100 € Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||1st Sep 2020|
|Application Deadline:||31st Aug 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||20+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.