Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
- Help with check-ins and check-outs of students.
- Planning and preparation of classes.
- 6 hours teaching per day.
- Make and correct weekly test.
- Complete weekly or termly reports for students.
- Take part in some parties at night.
- You will be responsible for teaching 4 classes of up to 10 students, providing fun and exciting classes, providing students with an interesting and intriguing learning environment.
Share a fun-filled summer creating amazing lifelong experiences for our students.
Shared accommodation and all meals provided.
Experience working with children and an abundance of energy.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.