Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This company is looking for a Native-level English or equal level Teaching Assistant to cover a vacancy in a school in Pontevedra province to teach infant, primary and Secondary pupils (3 to 16 years old).
– Schedule: 21 hours/week to be completed Monday to Thursday, mostly 9:00 to 14:00
– Start date: 15th February 2023 approx.
– Ending date: 31st May 2023
– Monthly grant: 700€ a month grant plus free daily lunch service at the school.
– Full medical cover in the Spanish national health system.
- Free daily lunch service at the school.
- Full medical cover in the Spanish national health system.
- Educated to a bachelor degree.
- Related experience an asset.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.