Elementary School Teacher
The company was established in 2000 as the world’s best animated English fairy tale library. From there it has grown to include both on and offline education through the opening of 63 language schools throughout Korea.
- The company was established in 2000 as the world’s best animated English fairy tale library. From there it has grown to include both on and offline education through the opening of 63 language schools throughout Korea.
- One year contract (with possibility to extend.)
- Salary range: 2.1~2.5 million won (depends on your experience teaching in Korea).
- Working Time: Mon~Fri, 1pm to 9pm, (actual teaching time starts at 2:30pm).
- Student Age: Elementary ~ Middle school students.
- Class Size: 8 to 12 students.
- Vacation: 10 working days paid vacation (depends on the centre) + Korean national holidays.
Salary and Benefits:
- Rent free single studio.
- Severance payment (approximate one month’s salary).
- 50% medical insurance & pension.
- Snacks and meals provided (depends on the centre).
- Annual Bonuses (depends on the centre).
- 2.1 – 2.3 million KRW.
According to Korean law, eligible applicants for a visa must;
- Be a native level English speaker from a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (must be from a 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in USA, Canada, UK (3-year), New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa).
- Possess no criminal history.
- TEFL certificate.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Seoul, South Korea|
|Contract Length:||12 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners|
|Pay:||2.1-2.3 million KRW Per Month|
|Start Date:||15th Nov 2019|
|Application Deadline:||29th Nov 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.