Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This company have a new teaching position available at a private hagwon, located in Dongtan 2, Hwaseong, Gyeonggi. The position starts in late August and they are seeking highly motivated individuals who thrive in a team environment.
The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills and be adaptable in their approach. The team is composed of individuals from diverse nationalities, so you must be comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds.
Below are some additional details about the role:
- Teaching: Monday to Friday
- School Hours: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Student Level: Kindergarten
- Teaching Hours: Maximum of 32 hours per week
- Class Size: Maximum of 12 students per class
- Contract Type: Full-time
- Start Date: Late August
- Salary: 2.2 to 2.6 Million KRW (Depending on experience)
- Vacation Days: 15 days + Bank Holidays
- Housing: Furnished housing or housing allowance available
- Benefits: Airfare, Severance Pay, Health Insurance, National Pension
- Completed or working towards a bachelor’s degree
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certified
- Clean national-level criminal record
- From an E2 Visa country (Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States, or South Africa)
- Clean health check and drug test
Additional BenefitsThis position offers teachers numerous benefits:
- Freedom to create your own curriculum whilst basing core lessons on textbooks.
- 15 days paid vacation + national holidays.
- Housing is provided and is based in new builds.
- Friendly staff with experienced teachers
- Visa support
- Resigning bonus
- Monthly rewards
RequirementsThey encourage all applicants to apply. If this is your first time applying for an ESL job, they can guide you step by step to ensure you find a school that suits you.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.