Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This company is a recruiting agency based in Seoul, South Korea. Currently, they are one of the EXCLUSIVE partners for Korea’s public school program – EPIK in South Korea. They have been working with EPIK side by side for more than 25 semesters, which means that you can call them an expert with the program!
They promise that they will be with you each step, hand-in-hand, and guide you all the way from the EPIK online application process to when you arrive in Korea and start your EPIK orientation; they’ll be with you until the end!
EPIK – EPIK (English Program in Korea) is the biggest program in Korea that offers jobs from all over the country. Since GEPIK, SMOE, GOE, and all other public school programs in South Korea have merged with EPIK, this program is the place to apply for, if you want to work in public schools in Korea. The great thing about public schools is time. You won’t have to work in the weekends, and there is a fixed schedule, so you can work around it to travel and have your own fun during your stay here! Since no experience is needed, this is an opportunity for those who are looking to start their careers as TEFL teachers!
They are still currently taking applicants for the SPRING 2023 intake, but HURRY! The deadline for EPIK will be closing soon, so if you are interested, APPLY NOW. However, if you are a little more lenient in time and want to take your time with the application process, applications for the Fall 2023 intake will start in February 2023. If you waste no time in building professional relationships with Korvia, you will have more time to get accepted into your preferred program. Remember, Time Is Money!
Why hesitate? Start the teaching journey right here!
The schools will be from Elementary to High schools.
Salary will be from 2.1 million won ~ 2.7 million won. This will depend on your credentials.
- Get started in your new life abroad with fully furnished housing and a Settlement Allowance.
- You can stop worrying about travel expenses because EPIK will provide an Entrance Allowance of up to 1.3 Mil KRW and an Exit Allowance for your flights in and out, as well as a 2.0 Mil KRW renewal bonus.
- EPIK will also give you 26 paid vacation days to enjoy and 11 days of sick leave. Since your health is extremely important, you will receive medical insurance and a national pension, as well as a severance payment.
- You will have to be from one of the following countries: the UK, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, USA, and Ireland.
- Your University degree has to be a Bachelor's at the minimum.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.