Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This company are starting to look for caring and dedicated English/EFL/ESL teachers for jobs starting from Oct/Nov/Dec 2022 onward.
The English School is an established franchise with nationwide branches situated in Seoul and All the Major Cities in Korea as following;
– Seoul (Gangnam, Daechi, Seocho, Cheongdam, Seongdong, Seongbuk, Gwangjin, Gwanak, Sinchon, Dongdaemun, Eunpyeong, Gangbuk, Guro, Mapo, Mokdong)
– Gyeonggi (Seongnam, Bundang, Suji, Jukjeon, Dongtan, Suwon, Namyangju, Ilsan, Hwajeong, Paju, Gwangmeyong, Anyang, Ansan, Guri, Osan, Gimpo)
– Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejoen, Cheonan, Gwangju, Jeonju, Daegu, Ulsan
When teaching English, the school tries to instill a sense of culture, knowledge, and experiences of English speaking countries. With state of the art facilities and comforting surroundings, The school tries to ease students into the flow of their classes. They cover not only basic language classes but a wide variety of subjects such as math, science, social studies, and art. With students ranging from kindergarten, all the way up to sixth grade. The teachers at the school strive to help their students reach their maximum potential. Come join the family and help mold the minds of tomorrow.
They’re also hiring couple teachers or 2 teachers (regardless of gender) who’re applying together for the same school.
A. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
– Job Number: IGALL22OCT-DEC
– Starting Date: Oct/Nov/Dec 2022 onwards
– School Type: Private School
– Location: Nationwide, Seoul, Gyeonggi, Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejoen, Cheonan, Gwangju, Jeonju, Daegu, Ulsan
– Airfare: Provided Free
– Accommodation: Single housing provided Free (Couple housing will be provided for couples)
– Distance from School: 10-15 mins
– Age Group: Kindergarten-Elementary
– Class Size: 10 students
– Working Days: M-F (No Weekends)
– Schedule of working Hours: 9:30am-6pm
– Salary: 2.1M KRW – 2.8M KRW
– Severance Pay: One Month
– Vacation Days: 10 days + All the National Holidays
– Sick Leave: 3 days
– Health Insurance: 50% Support
– Training/orientation: Provided
– Contract length: 1 year (Renewable)
B. PLACEMENT PROCESS
The entire placement process will usually take 1 – 2 months from the point of application to actual start teaching.
They are laying the entire hiring process out from A to Z and helping teachers through it step-by-step so they are comfortable and know what is going on at all times. Please refer to below major steps you will go through;
> Step 1: Submit online application.
> Step 2: They will contact you to further the process with full & detailed knowledge of your application – they can answer your questions and the telephone/Skype/in-person interview schedule will be set up.
> Step 3: The interview will be conducted taking about 30 mins.
> Step 4: The offer will be given for your review and consideration.
> Step 5: Sign the contract and follow the E-2 visa (Legal Work Visa for English Teacher in Korea) procedure steps. (F4 visa holders don’t need to go through visa process)
C. About them
It is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in US, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, China and Korea. They are provide comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
It has a recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and is able to get you the most established and reputable employers, saving your valuable time and energy.
There services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
Additional BenefitsFree Airfare, Free Housing Provided, Salary: 2.1M KRW - 2.8M KRW, Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance and Pension Support.
- No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
- Be a native-level English speaker
- Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Hold an apostilled copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certifications are preferred
- Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
- Don't need to know any Korean
- Proof documents will be asked during the official process
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.