Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
English education in Korea has boomed in the last few years, with many schools now looking to increase the number of English teachers working with them.
Currently this company are looking for numerous ESL teachers who are dedicated and passionate. No experience is necessary.
They have positions available at private schools (known as Hagwon), institutions and centers.
You can expect a competitive salary based on your qualifications, teaching experience and TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate held. The cost of living in Korea is very reasonable, therefore you can expect to save a large portion of your salary!
- One way trip Airfare reimbursement upon arrival in Korea
- Free housing (teachers will only pay for utilities)
- Health insurance
- Pension Payment (Korean Social Security)
- Contract completion bonus (equal to one months' salary)
- Starting salary of between 2.1-2.3 million Korean Won ($1700~$1900) per month
- Employee shall be entitled paid vacation period of 10 days
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (candidates with a degree in Education are given priority)
- Clean criminal history (candidates must supply a nation-wide criminal background check)
- Applicants must possess a current and valid passport.
- At least 100 hours TESOL/TEFL/CELTA ( In- class component is preferred)
- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language: USA/ Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand/ England/ Ireland and South Africa only
- Applicant must be a native-level speaker or have studied from the junior high level (7th grade) and resided for at least 10 years or more in the country where English is the primary language
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.