Private School Teacher
With students ranging from kindergarten, all the way up to sixth grade, the teachers at the school strive to help their students reach their maximum potential. Come join the family and help shape the minds of tomorrow.
Hiring caring and dedicated English/ESL Teachers starting from December 2019-March 2020. When teaching English, the school tries to instil a sense of culture, knowledge, and experiences of English speaking countries. With state of the art facilities and comforting surroundings, the school tries to ease students into the flow of their classes. They cover not only basic language classes but a wide variety of subjects such as maths, science, social studies, and art. With students ranging from kindergarten, all the way up to sixth grade, the teachers at the school strive to help their students reach their maximum potential. Come join the family and help shape the minds of tomorrow.
The English School is an established franchise with nationwide branches situated in Seoul and All the Major Cities in Korea as following;
Seoul (Gangnam, Daechi, Seocho, Cheongdam, Seongdong, Seongbuk, Gwangjin, Gwanak, Sinchon, Dongdaemun, Eunpyeong, Gangbuk, Guro, Mapo, Mokdong) Gyeonggi (Seongnam, Bundang, Suji, Jukjeon, Suwon, Namyangju, Ilsan, Hwajeong, Paju, Gwangmeyong, Anyang, Ansan, Guri, Osan, Gimpo) Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejoen, Cheonan, Gwangju, Jeonju, Daegu, Ulsan
- Job Number: IGALL19D19F20
- Starting Date: Dec 2019 – Feb 2020
- School Type: Private School
- Location: Nationwide, Seoul, Gyeonggi, Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejoen, Cheonan, Gwangju, Jeonju, Daegu, Ulsan
- Distance from School: 10-15 mins
- Age Group: Kindergarten-Elementary with the class size being 10 students
- Schedule of working hours: 9:30am-6pm, Monday to Friday
- Contract length: 1 year (renewable)
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: 2.1M KRW – 2.8M KRW
- Airfare: Provided Free
- Accommodation: Single housing provided Free (Couple housing will be provided for couples)
- Severance Pay: One Month
- Vacation Days: 10 days + All the National Holidays
- Sick Leave: 3 days
- Health Insurance: 50% Support
- Training/orientation: Provided
- Visa Sponsorship
- Medical Insurance and Pension Support
- A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
- Simply sending resume alone will be disregarded.
- They need additional application information to make a perfect match with right positions.
- Follow the link given
The entire placement process will usually take 1 – 2 months from the point of application to actual start teaching.
They are laying the entire hiring process out from A to Z and helping their teachers through it step-by-step so they are comfortable and know what is going on at all times. Please refer to below major steps you are going through;
- Step 1: Submit online application.
- Step 2: We will contact you shortly to further the process with full & detailed knowledge of your application and answering your questions and the
- phone/Skype/in-person interview schedule will be set up.
- Step 3: The interview will be conducted taking about 30 mins.
- Step 4: The offer will be given for your review and consideration.
- Step 5: Sign the contract and follow the E-2 visa (Legal Work Visa for English Teacher in Korea) procedure steps. (F4 visa holders don’t need to go through visa process)
- No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
- Be a native level English speaker
- Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa due to visa regulations
- Hold an apostatised copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarisation and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
- TESOL/TEFL certifications
- Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
- Don’t need to know any Korean
- Proof documents will be asked during the official process
What you need to know:
|Location:||Seoul and All Major Cities|
|Contract Length:||1 (renewable) Year(s)|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|Pay:||2.1M KRW - 2.8M KRW Per Month|
|Start Date:||3rd Mar 2020|
|Application Deadline:||2nd Mar 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.