Teach in a Private School
The school's highly sophisticated education programs and curriculum help teachers enhance children's growth in integrated aspects of emotion, intelligence and language.
The school’s highly sophisticated education programs and curriculum help teachers enhance children’s growth in integrated aspects of emotion, intelligence and language.
Ulsan is located in the southeast corner of the Korean peninsula, right next to Busan, on the East Sea (also known as the Sea of Japan). Due to its southern coastal location, Ulsan residents get to enjoy mild winters and beautiful weather in the spring, summer and fall. Ulsan is a metropolitan city with lots of entertainment options and has a number of highly developed transportation systems and has a dynamic foreign community for its size and is home to countless expatriates.
This is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea. They are providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
- Starting Date: Feb 25th, 2020
- TEFL in a private school based in Ulsan
- Class Size: 7-10 pupils
- Class Length: 40 minutes
- Working Hours: 9:30 am ~ 6:30 pm, Monday to Friday
- Age Group: Kinder ~ Elementary
- Contract Period: 1 Year (renewable)
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: 2.2M ~ 2.6M KRW
- Severance Payment: 1 month
- Air ticket: Provided Free
- Accommodation: Single or Couple Housing Provided Free
- Housing Distance from School: 10 – 15 minutes walking distance
- Vacation Days: 5 days in Summer & 5 days in Winter + All the National Holidays
- Sick Leave: 2 days
- Health Insurance: 50% Support
- National Pension: 50% Support
- Working Visa: Sponsorship Support
Requirements for Role:
- No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
- Be a native level English speaker
- Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Hold an apostatised copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarisation and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
- TEFL certificate
- Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors, BA minimum
- Anyone with Proactive Attitude and Heart will be highly welcomed and appreciated.
* Knowledge of Korean is not required
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
- Anyone who is interested in this opportunity, please make direct application through their ‘APPLY NOW’ site (in application instructions)
- Be sure to input [ULSO200225] in Job Reference Number field in the application form.
- A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
- Simply sending resume alone will be disregarded
The entire placement process will usually take 1 – 2 months from the point of application to actual start teaching.
They are laying the entire hiring process out from A to Z and helping their teachers through it step-by-step so they are comfortable and know what is going on at all times. Please refer to below major steps you are going through;
- Submit online application.
- They will contact you shortly to further the process with full & detailed knowledge of your application and answering your questions and the phone/Skype/in-person interview schedule will be set up.
- The interview will be conducted taking about 30mins.
- The offer will be given for your review and consideration.
- Sign the contract and follow the E-2 visa (Legal Work Visa for English Teacher in Korea) procedure steps. (F4 visa holders don’t need to go through visa process)
What you need to know:
|Location:||Ulsan, South Korea|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||2.2M-2.6M KRW Per Month|
|Start Date:||25th Feb 2020|
|Application Deadline:||24th Feb 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.