Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
NATIVE-LEVEL MALE & FEMALE TEACHERS NEEDED – SAUDI ARABIA
This company have regular opportunities for EFL teachers throughout Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Jeddah, Madinah, Hail, Alkhobar, Dammam, Al Baha).
They currently need ESL/EFL teachers for the Saudi University Foundation Year Program.
• Curriculum Development
• 20-25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation of Student Work
• Mentoring And Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation of Lessons
• Marking Of Homework and Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration and Marking of Placement, Progress and Achievement Tests.
• Assessment and Reporting Of Student Performance.
• Development of Supplementary Materials for Core Syllabuses or For Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings 0r Workshops Arranged By Senior Staff.
• Assisting With the Running 0f Public Examinations.
• Playing A Full and Active Part in the Life Of The University/Organization
Documents to Apply:
• Resume (MS or PDF)
• Passport Copy
• Educational Certificates (BA/MA Diploma)
• ESL/EFL Teaching Certification Certificate
• Competitive Tax Free Basic Salary (USD 3000 – USD 3,500 per month)
• Allowance OR Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities
• Transportation Provided / Allowances
• Comprehensive Health Insurance
• End of Service Bonus
• Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia Provided
• 30 Day Annual Vacation and All Saudi Public Holidays
• Visa & Sponsorship Provided, Paid & Initial Flight Provided
• Visa Type: Employment (Iqama)
1: Must Be Native-Level Speakers of English (New Zealander, Australian, British, Canadian, American, Irish and South African Citizens Only)
2. Must Have Bachelors/Masters/PhD major Education, TESOL, English, Linguistics, Languages, TEFL, English Language Teaching, English as a Foreign language
BA/MA/PHD in any field/major + CELTA / DELTA /TEFL / TESOL (120 Hours)
3: Desired experience: 2 Years
4. Age should be between 22-58
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.