ESL TEACHING INTERNSHIP
Their University has a 28 years history of work with US teachers
AMERICAN ENGLISH TEACHER IN VOLOGDA STATE UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA
- Number of hours per week: 20 academic hours according to the course schedule.
- Number of students in a class: 10-16
- Age of students: 13 – 50
- Level of students: from Beginners to Advanced
- Plan and/or conduct small and/or large group language classes using a wide variety of language teaching methodologies and techniques, with focus on speaking, listening comprehension, and reading skills.
- Use established training materials and work collaboratively and closely with other instructors.
- Apply classroom management techniques to provide a respectful, student-centered environment conducive to learning.
- Conduct informal or formal progress evaluations and/or administer weekly quizzes and assessments to evaluate student progress.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||9 - 10 Month(s)|
|Age Group:||Adult Learners|
|Pay:||400 Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Sep 2020|
|Application Deadline:||15th Jul 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||40+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.