English Teachers wanted
Small, private language school with a very comfortable and friendly working environment.
English Teachers wanted in Sulęcin, Poland (couples or friends are also very welcome).
The school is based in Kostrzyn upon Odra on Polish-German border (free movement within Schengen Zone), and only 70 km from Berlin in Germany. They are currently looking for two English teachers to take up work for at least one school year starting on 17th August 2020 till 30th July 2021.
You will be given a lot of freedom to make a great impact on their school and the local community, but support will also be provided if needed.
Details of the Position:
With a staff of 8 this is a small, private language school with a very comfortable and friendly working environment. You will be given a lot of freedom to make great contributions to the school and the local community, and you will be supported with all aspects of your stay with them.
The perfect candidates will be highly-motivated and ready for a new challenge in a foreign country. They will be able to teach English to students 5-18+ years old, teach business English, provide individual English lessons, online lessons and cater to the needs of your students. The candidate should be patient, ready to deal with unexpected situations and act diligently and appropriately so as to benefit the school both during and outside working hours, as they will represent the school in a relatively small community.
The candidate should also be willing and ready to take part in promotion days (1-3 days a year) at local events, so as to promote the school as a team. The teaching hours will be 25-hours plus 15-hours for office/preparation at school – altogether this will be a 40 hour a week.
– TEFL / CELTA / TESOL / At least 100 hours TEFL training.
– University degree, preferably in Applied linguistics or Foreign languages, or TEFL/TESOL.
– Qualifications and abilities to work with children.
– Extensive knowledge of English Grammar.
– Driving license.
-1-2 years of Post-Graduate teaching experience in a language school setting or in a public school.
– Teaching English to students of a variety of ages.
– Experience teaching TOEFL / FCE / IELTS Cambridge exam as preparation for University entry in an English-speaking country and teaching English for specific purposes is welcome.
– 5300 PLN gross / month – regular, stable contract salary which is not dependant on the number of your teaching hours (health insurance, retirement insurance, taxes, paperwork, representation with tax institutions, 21-26 paid holidays are all included) – 3800 PLN net salary transferred to your bank account.
– 1000 PLN / school year for professional development related to language teaching.
– Company car for business and private purposes (gas is reimbursed only if you travel more than 10 KM to work).
– Very friendly and open environment in which you can grow as a professional.
– Help with finding inexpensive accommodation, signing contracts, opening bank account, doctor appointments etc.
– Help with learning basics of Polish.
– Efficient support with all legalities.
– Support at work in all initial stages/aspects.
Other important information:
Accommodation costs from 900 PLN to 2000 PLN, depending on the quality and location and whether you share or rent your own apartment .
You will go through one week professional training/introduction upon arrival.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||5300 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||20th Aug 2020|
|Application Deadline:||15th Aug 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.