Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This Language Center are looking for creative, modern and non-schematic people to work in their team as an English teacher / teacher for preschoolers and students of grades 1-3
What they offer:
– remuneration in the net amount from 35 to 70 PLN (depending on the type of classes and their duration)
– work in aesthetic and well-equipped classrooms,
– methodological care and implementation period,
– internal and external training package, with the possibility of obtaining certificates,
– work in an atmosphere of mutual help and personal development,
– a regularly updated didactic base,
– minimum work of two days a week and full packages of hours,
– rewards for non-rotation in groups.
What do they want in return?
– a head full of unusual ideas,
– preparing fully adapted classes adapted to the level and knowledge of participants,
– creating a pleasant and study-friendly atmosphere,
– willingness to develop, prepare materials in accordance with the guidelines, participate in training courses to improve the teachers’ workshop,
– taking care of the positive image of the school,
– responsibility for students’ progress.
This Language Center is a dynamically developing language school that teaches children, adolescents and adults at all levels in Świebodzin, Lubusz Voivodeship. They work in the afternoon, using their own materials, as well as textbooks that form the basis of the classes.
Where are they recruiting?
Świebodzin – Lubuskie Voivodeship
Work available from September 2021, including the preparation period: August.
They need a person who would be part of the team - involved, willing to develop and full of enthusiasm! Preferably they are looking for a person with experience in teaching pre-schoolers and early years.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.